[sudo-users] LDAPS + sudo + AIX 7.1

ace man kevev at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 28 07:03:54 MDT 2013

I figured out my issue. It seems as though sudoers or AIX does not like special characters in the TLS_KEYPW field.

My password was like so #TssE!4v

I tried encapsulating it in single quotes '' and using escape character \ . Nothing worked. I am using a non-complex password and everything works now. I will post my tutorial for anyone else who has this same issue.