[sudo-users] ignore_local_sudoers does not work as expected

fabrice bessettes fabrice.b7 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 11:57:30 MST 2013

Thank you for the clarification.

In my case, there will be too much servers, managed by several admins.
I can recommend this kind of configuration, but there's no guaranty
(for me) that all servers plugged into openldap for sudo roles can't
use old local sudoers file.

Anyway, now I understand that the meaning of this option is how to
manage fallback to local sudoers when the ldap server is lost.

Best regards,

Fabrice

--
"Et le voilà qui s'envole ... Un des prototypes personnels de Dieu, un
mutant à l'énergie dense, jamais conçu pour la production en série,