[sudo-users] Requiretty on sudo LDAP

Gregory Charot (EVENIUM) gcharot at evenium.com
Wed Feb 27 11:58:02 EST 2013

Hello all,

I'm trying to acheive this config on sudo ldap :

Defaults:zabbix !requiretty
zabbix ALL=(zabbix) NOPASSWD: /usr/local/scripts/zdell.sh *

Configuration in /etc/sudoers works fine however I can't manage to make
it works on LDAP.

I've tried :

dn: cn=sudo_zabbix,ou=Sudoers,dc=evenium,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: sudoRole
cn: sudo_zabbix
sudoUser: zabbix
sudoHost: ALL
sudoCommand: /usr/local/scripts/zdell.sh
sudoOption: !authenticate
sudoRunAs: root

Which works fine but no "!requiretty"

This however is not working :

dn: cn=sudo_zabbix,ou=Sudoers,dc=evenium,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: sudoRole
cn: sudo_zabbix
sudoUser: zabbix
sudoHost: ALL
sudoCommand: /usr/local/scripts/zdell.sh
sudoOption: !authenticate
sudoOption: !requiretty
sudoRunAs: root

I still have a "sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run sudo"

Could you please explain to me how to translate the sudoers statement in
LDAP ldif, i need both NOPASSWD and !requiretty ?

I Also tried to make a default !requiretty statement in
cn=defaults,ou=Sudoers,dc=evenium,dc=com but with no sucess.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Greg