[sudo-users] sudo on hp-ux

Eric Freeman eric.freeman at tbwachiat.com
Wed Jul 3 15:27:27 MDT 2013

Hi. I am running HP-UX 11.11 I downloaded sudo-ldap-1.8.7.hppa.depot.gz and
installed it with HP-UX swinstall. It appeared to install OK, but it didn't.

Can someone provide some help?

dbpirate:/tmp # sudo -V
Sudo version 1.8.7
Configure options: --with-insults=disabled --with-logging=syslog
--with-logfac=auth --with-editor=/usr/bin/vim:/usr/bin/vi:/bin/vi
--with-env-editor --enable-zlib=builtin --disable-nls --with-ldap
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't find path for shared library: libldap.1
/usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory
sudo: error in /etc/sudo.conf, line 0 while loading plugin `sudoers_policy'
sudo: unable to dlopen /usr/local/libexec/sudo/sudoers.so: No such file or
directory
sudo: fatal error, unable to load plugins

--

*Eric Freeman*
Technical Director/NA for TBWA\Chiat\Day

TBWA\Chiat\Day New York
488 Madison Ave.
New York NY 10022
United States of America
Tel: +12128041324
Mob:

Twitter: @tbwachiatny <http://www.twitter.com/tbwachiatny>
http://www.tbwachiatdayny.com/

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is addressed and contains valuable
business information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.

If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error by forwarding the email to disclaimer at tbwachiat.com and
please delete the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media. We appreciate your cooperation.