[sudo-users] Sudoers EBNF Spec

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Thu Oct 17 10:17:49 MDT 2013

On 17 Oct 2013, at 12:20, Jon wrote:

> However, it seems like the grammar is incomplete in the manual.  For
> instance, it seems like the specification for all of the special variables
> and wildcards.
>
> Is there a full grammar specification posted somewhere?  (Or is that the
> full specification?)

I'm trying to do something similar.  I think the description probably is incomplete.  However there are lex and yacc files in the source which (I hope!) do definitively describe the grammar. Unfortunately those files are sufficiently entangled with the sources that I decided I wasn't willing/able to construct a standalone parser.

--tim