[sudo-users] SUDO & noexec

PASHIARDIS Charalambos Charalambos.PASHIARDIS at swift.com
Wed Feb 19 11:58:34 MST 2014

Hi Todd,

Thanks so much for your reply. This makes a lot of sense and it would
greatly improve the SUDO's security. And it goes without saying that users,
sudo administrators, will have to do some extra configuration for this. What
am not sure about though, is if during this callback the sudoers file should
contain a black or white list of commands...!

Best regards,

Haris Pashiardis