[sudo-users] consultatio about edition for files

federico montaldo fmontaldo3 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 09:20:49 MDT 2014

HI todd,

Thanks for your repply. If i put this entries in sudo:

Cmnd_Alias ADMBKUP  /usr/bin/dsmc,\
/bin/vi /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsm.sys,\
/bin/vi /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsm.opt,\
/bin/vi /tsmlogs/logs/dsmerror.log,\
/bin/vi /tsmlogs/logs/dsmsched.log,\
/sbin/initctl start dsm-sched

But when I want to add the line as an example that you passme. Sudo
reply with an error in the first line of the Cmnd_Alias.