[sudo-users] Run as multiple groups without password with sudo

Khalid khalidiste at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:31:08 MDT 2015

 There are two abnormal behaviours:

   - When using an uid that doesn't have an entry in passwd, the default
   gid is 0 even if the flag --preserve-groups is set. And the user may choose
   any other gid. By default, it should set to nogroup gid or to the same uid
   (failsafe?).
   - When using a uid that does have an entry in passwd, sudo still asks
   for the password even if NOPASSWD: is specified.