[sudo-users] Warning email when listing sudo perms

Paul Cantle paul at cantle.me
Wed Dec 2 12:44:40 MST 2015

Hi Todd,

I don’t have and sudoOptions configured for the root user container. The default container has the “default” env_keeps populated as well as env_reset and requiretty, but nothing with mail_no_host

Enabled: See below.

Dec  2 19:42:21 sudo[19302] sudo_sss_lookup(52)=0x62

If you’d like the full debug log (there are only about 40 lines, let me know and I’ll resend).

Cheers

Paul