[sudo-users] Warning email when listing sudo perms

Paul Cantle paul at cantle.me
Wed Dec 2 13:52:01 MST 2015

Hi,

Doesn’t seem to be the case with sssd.

I already have a root sudoRole (apologies, I referenced it as a “container” in my original email) and it was populated with some sudoAttributes, etc. I have cleared all sudo*attributes from it and restarted sssd.

Now it looks like this

sudoCommand = NULL
sudoHost = NULL
sudoNotAfter = NULL
sudoNotBefore = NULL
SudoOption = NULL
sudoOrder = NULL
sudoRunAs = NULL
sudoRunAsGroup = NULL
sudoRunAsUser = NULL
sudoUser = NULL

I executed a sudo -l (as root).

I still got the warning mail and the following still appears in the debug log

Dec  2 20:48:07 sudo[23093] sudo_sss_lookup(52)=0x62

Rgds

Paul