[sudo-users] Warning email when listing sudo perms

Paul Cantle paul at cantle.me
Wed Dec 2 14:55:13 MST 2015

I’m not sure that will work, because earlier, the sudoCommand was populated (when I discovered the issue).

I’m testing as I type and it’s failed.

Dec  2 21:49:37 sudo[24885] sudo_sss_lookup(52)=0x62

The thing is, the root user is of course local and there’s no root user in LDAP. All other sudoRoles reference users or %groups that are LDAP groups so they work correctly. Even by modifying the root SudoRole container…would that actually have any affect on the local root user itself? As far as I’m aware, there’s nothing to tie them together (unless SSSD knows to “tie up” the local root user with any sodRole in LDAP SUDOers called “root”?).

Cheers

Paul