[sudo-users] SHA512 Passwords on Solaris Seems to Break Sudo Authentication in 1.8.11 to 1.8.12

David.Cress at globalpay.com David.Cress at globalpay.com
Thu Mar 5 08:56:01 MST 2015

I've tried using just "./configure" and had the same error.  As for the Solaris packages from the Sudo site, TMCsudo, yes I've tried these and they gave me the same issue.

---
David Cress
Senior UNIX Engineer
Desk: 9-8435 (770 829-8435)
Cell: 678 768-4665

What exists, exists; what is, is; and from this irreducible bedrock principle, all knowledge is built.