[sudo-users] sudoreplay "best practice" questions

Deixa Me me at deixa.me
Mon Nov 23 10:07:26 MST 2015

That's good advice. Unfortunately, I work in an environment where people don't believe in passwords. We have none. Everything's done with ssh keys and no user on any of the systems has a password, so I have the default !authenticate set. Of course, sudoers is restricted so most people cannot run any commands...but still, it's not ideal.