[sudo-users] per-user editor for visudo

Tony Fondo tony_fondo at nwrdc.fsu.edu
Sat Jul 30 20:15:00 MDT 2016

Makes sense, wasn't thinking about that. I thought there were options that would read in  different env settings though, I guess not?

Tony Vincent Fondo, ITIL(r), CISSP(r)
Information Security Manager
Northwest Regional Data Center
Office  (850) 645-3529<tel:(850)%20245-3529>
Cell      (850) 766-7836<tel:(850)%20245-3529>

[CISSP-logo-2lines]