[sudo-users] issue with sudo_ldap

Stefan Maass stefan.maass at syniverse.com
Tue Nov 8 09:12:17 MST 2016

Hi Todd,

Sorry, I have seen your email too late. I have just written a new mail that contains debug information from the debugging entry in ldap.conf. I have now also added the debug line to sudo.conf, but when I add ldap at debug it unfortunately logs nothing. I have added all at debug instead, even it is a bit more information. You will find the file attached.

Please let me know if you need anything further.

Thanks and Regards,
Stefan