[sudo-users] sudoreplay "best practice" questions

Divan Santana divan at santanas.co.za
Wed Oct 5 03:14:41 MDT 2016

On a similar note...

Is it possible to configure sudo in such a way that if the log directory
is full or unaccessible (remote share goes down) for sudo subsystem to
continue functioning?

I understand that the above is bad from a security POV, however business
may prefer that over sudo subsystem being down and no one being able to
login to rectify the issue. (We have disabled root direct and only allow
root access via sudo).

--
Best regards,

Divan Santana