[sudo-users] bad adjusted output on the display when using directive use_pty

george Nopicture mad-proffessor at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 08:26:31 MDT 2016

Hello i am on a fedora 23 machine with sudo version =1.8.15
The thing is while using the above directive a get floating output on the display which kinda beats the purpose of using it. Its unreadable. Selinux is not showing anything suspicious nor are the logs. Any possible hints.?
Other than that i enjoy sudo so much, great software.