[sudo-users] Converting from sudoers to ldif

Daniele Palumbo daniele at retaggio.net
Sun Feb 18 17:05:24 MST 2018

I would say totally useful!

One of the common use case -- i think -- is to check if a set of rules in LDAP match a local one.

Are you still looking for some ideas on sudoers to LDIF conversion?
Like, define a set of char for setting the sudoOrder LDIF parameter.

We have in example
101-template1
102-template2

and we wish to respect this order in LDAP.
Of course a setting file should be used.

Thank you very much,
Daniele