[sudo-users] Converting from sudoers to ldif

Ryan Anderson ryan.c.anderson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 08:20:43 MST 2018

An LDIF-to-sudoers-file conversion utility would be useful. I am moving
from LDAP to sudoers now due to migrating Linux clients to use AD, and no
desire to add the sudo schema to it. I'm enforcing /etc/sudoers via puppet,
keeping it under git revision control, and easing the migration on Linux by
using 'sudoers: files ldap' in /etc/nsswitch.conf until complete.