[sudo-users] Sudo su

Shawn McMahon syberghost at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:21:34 MDT 2018

Don't try blacklisting, it doesn't work. Give it a rule to become any
account in a certain group, and add accounts to that group as needed.

Or please remove all my personal information from your systems, because I
don't want it there if you're doing blacklisting. It can't work. Please
don't be lazy with my personal information.