[sudo-users] Sudoreplay "linear" text output?

Thor Lancelot Simon tls at panix.com
Thu Mar 8 05:41:33 MST 2018

I have an application where I need users to record and approve each
others' sudo session logs.  I've had a few requests for "plain text"
output like what we'd get from script(1), rather than the time-accurate
(or sped up) output sudoreplay gives by default.

I realize this will do screwy things with any kind of full-screen
program.  Still, it would be nice to have for reviewing long shell
sessions, etc.

I don't see an obvious way to get this, looking at the sudoreplay manpage,
but maybe I'm missing something.  Is there an easy way to produce this
kind of output already, before I look at adding one?

Thanks!

  Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls at panix.com
 "The two most common variations translate as follows:
	illegitimi non carborundum = the unlawful are not silicon carbide
	illegitimis non carborundum = the unlawful don't have silicon carbide."