[sudo-users] No error message if reading password fails

Jepeway, Chris Chris.Jepeway at JTV.com
Tue Oct 9 14:37:43 MDT 2018

Not sure re: this notion, but what about taking the password from /dev/tty if it's available and from stdin if it's not?

Chris.
Chris Jepeway
Principal Engineer, Tech Ops | JTV
9600 Parkside Drive | Knoxville, TN 37922
Phone: 865.692.6155 | Cell:  865.405.3031
Email: chris.jepeway at jtv.com |www.jtv.com
Knoxville-Bangkok-Jaipur-Mumbai-Hong Kong