[sudo-users] [sudo-workers] Padding supoort for sudoOrder increment in cvtsudoers

Daniele Palumbo daniele at retaggio.net
Tue Oct 23 16:14:05 MDT 2018

Thanks Todd,

I totally agree on all the points.

I am so going to
- fix the padding based on number of digits
- thrown an error if the sudoOrder padded number is reaching the upper limit of the padding digits provided. Based on a quick view of  the code, this be easily done when some output has been already written, not so easy before the output is started to be written.

Before digging, do you think there is a cleaver method to stop with error before writing some output?

Thank you very much,
Daniele