[sudo-users] Where is the best source for trouble-shooting

Shane Crist shane at thermoanalytics.com
Wed Oct 31 14:03:38 MDT 2018

Hi,

All my sssd, kerberos, autofs, are working fine.  I would like to
utilize the sudoers options.  We have installed the
schema.ActiveDirectory obtained from CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804
distribution.

7.7K Jun 27 14:03 schema.ActiveDirectory

The ldifde install functioned without issue.  However, within our
Windows environment using ADSI Edit when attempting to create a new
object of type 'sudoRole' we get a popup error "An invalid directory
pathname was passed".  The only option is to click ok and then cancel.
Our AD environment is working fine and is quite robust.

Any guidance in the right direction is much appreciated.

--

Thanks
Shane