[sudo-users] Password handling through remote SSH session

Daniele Palumbo daniele at retaggio.net
Wed Aug 14 12:16:48 MDT 2019

Hi,

Can you please describe better your scenario?
Like:
Is ssh passwordless?
Is the destination user in ldap/some other central authentication?
What sudo rules are you going to assign?
Is the user used only for a certain application/activity?
Do you have a pam provider in place?

About how to NOT do it, remind that your prompt may change. And that not all stderr messages are fatal.

HTH,
Daniele