[sudo-users] sudo book tech reviewers wanted

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Wed Jul 17 14:00:42 MDT 2019

[reply-to set, please keep discussion off this list]

Hi,

I just finished a first draft of the second edition of "Sudo Mastery."

If you want to do a tech review, this is your chance. Reply to this
email, telling me that you want to review and you won't make
the manuscript public.

I need all reviews back by 5 August. This gives me time (if everything
goes well) to have the book in print for vBSDCon. Assuming they accept
my proposal, that is.

Thanks,
==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,