[sudo-users] How to display group sudo rights

AvigdorFin avigdorfin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 04:44:59 MDT 2019

Well,
When I define a group in sudoers, using %mygroup I expect to see and check
the group sudo definition.
I am not asking about using the group credentials, just to be able to get
the report of what this group is permitted to perform with sudo.
Reading the help message and the man page, did not help me.
I'd like to know if this option is possible at all.

What is the meaning of the help line:
usage: sudo -l [-g group]  [-h host] ....
that I receive when I try
sudo -l -g mygroup
Maybe there is some undocumented rule to combine some options with the -l
-g

When I do 'sudo -l -U user', I get the response I expect, but not with the
'-g group' flag

Is it a bug?

Thanks for relating to my message.
---