[sudo-users] sudo-ldap works with !authenticate only

Olivia Nelson the.warl0ck.1989 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 03:20:04 MDT 2019

I forget to attach these logs:

# Without !authenticate:

sudo: searching LDAP for sudoers entries
sudo: ldap sudoRunAsUser 'ALL' ... MATCH!
sudo: ldap sudoCommand 'ALL' ... MATCH!
sudo: ldap sudoCommand '!/bin/cp' ... MATCH!
sudo: Command allowed
sudo: LDAP entry: 0x5604a5543930
sudo: done with LDAP searches
sudo: user_matches=true
sudo: host_matches=true
sudo: sudo_ldap_lookup(0)=0x02

We trust you have received the usual lecture from the local System
Administrator. It usually boils down to these three things:

    #1) Respect the privacy of others.
    #2) Think before you type.
    #3) With great power comes great responsibility.

[sudo] password for test:
Sorry, try again