[sudo-users] Grant permission by "digest" only?

A. James Lewis james at fsck.co.uk
Mon Mar 23 07:32:21 MDT 2020

I have one further question on this topic... would it be possible with
this update to specify command line options, (perhaps filename?)...
while permitting access via digest?  IE, I care that they run an
unmodified tool... and I want to potentially limit command line options,
but not where it's located or what it's called?

James

--
A. James Lewis (james at fsck.co.uk)
"Engineering does not require science. Science helps a lot but people