[sudo-users] What is the opposite of ALL?

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Tue Nov 16 11:24:41 MST 2021

What is the opposite of ALL in the command list in following rule?

    %group ALL = (ALL) ALL

My kneejerk reaction is to use the following.

    %group ALL = (ALL) !ALL

But "!ALL" seems ... wrong to me.

Yes, I know the dangers of negation.  I'm trying to set a safety net /
trap for a legacy group that's no longer being used after a migration to
a new group.

    %oldgroup ALL = (ALL) !ALL
    %newgroup ALL = (ALL) NewGroupCommands

My intention is to cause a hard / fast failure if ID Administration
inadvertently adds new users to the old group instead of the new group.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die