[sudo-users] Make sudo -S work with ssh -T

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Mon Jun 27 22:00:50 MDT 2022

On 6/27/22 7:49 PM, Glen Huang wrote:
> I was drunk, didn’t realize the file argument for the PAM module
> contains the public keys that accepts the forwarded agent.

Yep, the PAM files can be ... tricky.  Lots of sharp edges to stub your
toe on or slice your finger on.  Sort of like trying to remove the metal
fillers in build it yourself cases that blocked CD / floppy drive bays.
If you know what I mean.  Good on you if you never experienced that.

> It makes much more sense now. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

You're welcome.

> I think I have an idea on how to make everything work, will ask again
> if I hit any road block. Thank you very much.

Good luck.

Watch those toes and fingers.  Backups are your band-aids.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die