questions regarding sudoers file

Sukant Naik Sukant_N1 at Verifone.Com
Thu Dec 14 22:49:07 EST 2000

Hi David,

There seems to be a problem in the syntax which you are using.

Must be

User_Alias  		OVADMIN = db, eb, fb

Instead of

user_alias	OVADMIN = db, eb, fb

AND
	OVADMINS	ALL = (ALL) DOIT

Must be

	OVADMIN 	ALL =  (ALL) ALL

Please get back if this works for you. ( Also ,anybody there correct me if I am
wrong )

Regards,

Sukant Naik
Verifone India Limited
Tel : +91-80-529 8151/2/3/4 Extension 2028
Fax : +91-80-529 9876
Email : Sukant_N1 at verifone.com <mailto:Sukant_N1 at verifone.com>
Page me at : 271697 at messageindia.com <mailto:271697 at messageindia.com>
All high achievers plan their work and work their plan, for they are keenly
aware that "luck" is most often being prepared to take advantage of a situation.