SUDO 1.6.2 on Dynix/ptx 4.2.3

Tony Phillips tphillips at lombard.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 12:25:50 EST 2000

Hi all,

I'm attempting to port sudo 1.6.2 onto Dynix/ptx 4.2.3.

sudo itself compiles OK and works but visudo fails with the following :

Undefined symbol                               first referenced in file
openlog                                                defaults.o
closelog                                               defaults.o

Anyone encountered this before ?

Tony Phillips

"WorldSecure Server <lombard.co.uk>" made the following
 annotations on 03/02/00 17:31:35
The opinions expressed within this email represent those of the
individual and not necessarily those of Lombard.

The contents of this Email may be privileged and are confidential. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee(s), nor copied in any way. If received in error, please advise the sender, then delete from your system.

Should you wish to use Email as a mode of communication, Lombard are unable to guarantee the security of Email content outside of our own computer systems.