Hacking sudoers

Ed Grimm ed at tgape.org
Sun Jun 1 01:11:45 EDT 2003

Um, does lasso have its own group?

If so, chgrp lasso /usr/bin/su; chmod 1750 /usr/bin/su; man su.

(I assume here that lasso's group is also named lasso.)

FYI, the 'errors' you reported are actually warnings; the compiler is
basically saying, "Um, this code *might* be doing something uncool."  As
it happens, the code isn't doing anything wrong.  The issue is that
someone decided that he'd rather have compile time warnings on a few
more sophisticated systems, such as Linux and Darwin, than have a bunch
of additional #ifdef statements and more illegible code.

Hope that helps,
Ed