Hacking sudoers

Steffan A. Cline steffan at hldns.com
Fri May 30 22:22:22 EDT 2003

Anyone have a little time to help me hack a custom version of sudo?
Also I noticed the the version of sudo on the apple darwin page compiles
fine but in the site the 1.6.7 version gives the following errors:

./auth/sudo_auth.c: In function `verify_user':
./auth/sudo_auth.c:205: warning: passing arg 1 of `strlen' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
./auth/sudo_auth.c:205: warning: passing arg 1 of `memset' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type

I need to do the following:
1. Remove any logging
2. Remove any emails.
3. authenticate as target
4. timestamp time out is immediate
5. passwd timeout is immediate
6. diable all unnecessary options
7. disable lecture
8. only callable by lasso user
9. do not use sudoers file.

Anyone's help at this point would be VERY useful and appreciated.

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 5 7 9 . 4 2 3 0 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
Steffan at ExecuChoice.net                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
The Executive's Choice in Lasso driven Internet Applications