We can find you the best rat.es on any number of loa.ns

roger sudo-workers at courtesan.com
Wed Nov 5 09:08:02 EST 2003

                          My daddy is very jovial.
   Find.ing the best rat.es for a new hom.e Loa.n or REF.lNANClNG an old
                         one can be a daunting task
     We do the work for you. By subrnitti.ng your information across to
      hundreds of L.enders, we can ge.t you the bes.t intere.st r.ates
                                  around.
                        Laura made a strident sound.
   I.nterest rate.s are lower than the.y have been in over 40 years, but
    it won't sta.y that way for long. Our simple f.orm only takes a few
   m.oments, there is ab.solutly NO OBL.lGATlON, and it's 100% F.REE. You
              have n.othing to lose, and every.thing to gai.n.
                     [1]Let us start work.ing for you!
        393Y94m1232107m4C96Hf6q00Hq24 dV7Y12DC10dL33J0z89424810796t
         1vr1814n0WW7LAg3v7f1360495M64VG7640126WLrW5082393Y94m12321
             To be r.3m0v3d from our l.ist, [2]un s ubscr.11be.
   My daddy is very jovial.My daddy is very jovial.Laura made a strident
                       sound.My daddy is very jovial.