[sudo-workers] ldap and password

Brian L Farrell blfarrell at ra.rockwell.com
Tue Aug 24 17:21:05 EDT 2004

Todd,

To Jake's point we need to pick which platform the sample should be for.
The one I gave was based on a RedHat/Fedora Core system.  And to you point
the $ISA should be there to support 64 bit systems.   It appears that Suse
9 has slightly different pam module names so I would suggest just picking
a platform and publishing an example pam configuration file as a reference
file for people.

Brian

Jacob Pszonowsky <jdp16 at mac.com>
08/24/2004 02:47 PM