[sudo-workers] Re: pam.c version 1.42 vs 1.43

Tom Lieuallen toml at engr.orst.edu
Fri Oct 22 13:43:21 EDT 2004

I take that back.  1.42 didn't fix it either.  I swear it did at one
point.

It appears this problem existed back in 1.6.7p5 as well.  It rather
appears to be an issue on our HP LDAP clients.

sorry for the misleading previous message.

I guess for now, I just won't get insulted.  At least it works
otherwise.

thanks

Tom Lieuallen
Oregon State University