[sudo-workers] sudosh web presence

Doug Hanks dhanks at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 17:26:31 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've recently developed a piece of software called sudosh:  a sudo shell.

I've registered my projects with source forge and freshmeat and
they're awaiting approval.

I would like to request that anyone with a web presence consider
donating a web page for sudosh.  I'm unable to afford a web presence
on my own and would highly appreciate anyone willing to donate a web
presence for sudush.

I feel this project is going to grow very quickly.  Since my initial
announcement yesterday, I've had over 20 emails requesting more
information.

--
- Doug Hanks = dhanks(at)gmail(dot)com