[sudo-workers] sudo 1.6.8p1 configure problems on SunOS4 ...

Alek O. Komarnitsky (N-CSC) alek at ast.lmco.com
Thu Sep 23 10:00:27 EDT 2004

> From aaron777 at gmail.com Thu Sep 23 07:19 MDT 2004
>
> Alek,  in the mean time, you might try using GCC instead of the SunOS compiler.
>
>  - Aaron

I'd do that ... except we don't have gcc on this machine ...
and the exact same approach has worked for the last upteem
years using the provided Sun compiler (remember when Sun
used to provide the compiler for free!   ;-)

I sent Todd the config.log and am hoping this isn't something
specific to my configuration - I haven't heard anyone else
SunOS4.x machines out there.

alek