[sudo-workers] Seeking input (patch for printing sudoers path)

Barron, Danny danny.barron at eds.com
Thu Jul 13 10:20:14 EDT 2006

Greetings,
I work in a very large datacenter environment with multiple clients.
Due to an inherent level of confusion, it would be advantageous to add a
line to sudo -V (as root), to print out what the path to sudoers is.
Sometimes we have several copies (I know it shouldn't happen...but too
many fingers in the pot)...and well you see.
I think my meagre C skills are quite adequate for this...and I'll gladly
submit a patch shortly...what I was wondering was, does any one perceive
this as a security problem?