[sudo-workers] Seeking input (patch for printing sudoers path)

Barron, Danny danny.barron at eds.com
Fri Jul 14 12:59:42 EDT 2006

Actually that was what I had advised administrative folks here to do
(use strings)...but it didn't seem something that it was likely would be
remembered how to do, more than a day or two.  I'd really prefer
something that would be be a switch.
Ok, I would not think it of importance enough to add a new option, can
anyone think of a better place to possible wedge the information in ?  I
also thought of the non-root -V (version information)
I have to always stop and think that they're not going to be as
technical as I am and that they manage more than 2000 unix machines....