[sudo-workers] sizeof long long when cross compiling

cnelson at nycap.rr.com cnelson at nycap.rr.com
Mon Apr 16 14:48:33 EDT 2007

I'm trying to cross compile sudo 1.6.8p10 from Intel Linux to ARM Linux.
 I found
http://www.gratisoft.us/pipermail/sudo-workers/2006-June/000516.html
which mentions my first problem with the size of uid_t but the next test
in configure is for the size of a long long and I don't see an sudo_cv
variable which is tested before trying to determine that with a program.
 Can someone tell me if I'm blindly overlooking the variable or if
there's something else I have to do to supply this value or bypass this
test?  Thanks.

                                           Chris Nelson