[sudo-workers] [patch] to add support for BSM audit records

Christian Peron csjp at freebsd.org
Thu Dec 4 17:28:08 EST 2008

Ok, so I have tweaked things a bit.

- I have added code which checks the selection masks to see if we
  are interested in sudo events.
- I have added the "exec arg" audit token as per Robert's feedback.

Here is a sample audit trail for "sudo tcsh"

header_ex,90,10,sudo(1),0,10.0.0.2,Thu Dec  4 22:19:53 2008, + 99 msec
subject_ex,csjp,root,wheel,root,wheel,34134,34134,3450,192.168.11.111
exec arg,tcsh
return,success,0
trailer,90

Files can be found: