[sudo-workers] sudo 1.7 - stable?

Paul MacLeod paulmacleod7 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 07:56:58 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I can see on the main page that the stable release has been 1.6.9p17 since June 26th, and the development 1.7.0rc2 since June 10th.  Been checking frequently with no changes.

There hasn't been many mails to 'workers' and so I'm wondering when things will be considered good for 1.7 to become the stable release?

Does anyone have thoughts, concerns about this or an idea of when this will happen?

Thanks,

-Paul.