[sudo-workers] Feature request

Doug Hanks dhanks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:22:34 EDT 2009

If i'm not mistaken ...

grep /etc/sudoers 'ALL = (ALL) ALL' | awk '{ print $1 }'

would print all of the users and groups that are allowed full access.
Although this wouldn't be enough for a PCI audit.  There could be include
files, sub-permissions and potential other privileges that could be
elevated.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Eric J. Wisti <sudo-list at wisti.com> wrote:

> That helps (and I guess kind of covers the second half of me email, but
> not list all users with x), but my biggest area is the first part.
> "Who has root privs in full"? "Where are holes that should be changed to
> remove excess privs?"
>
> I would be glad to lend support for the design side of the updates for
> reporting. Not sure I'd be any help on the code side, though. ;)
>
> Eric Wisti

- Doug Hanks = dhanks(at)gmail(dot)com