[sudo-workers] Negating user name in Defaults

Daniel Kopecek dkopecek at redhat.com
Wed Jul 7 05:06:25 EDT 2010

Hello,
 there seems to be a bug when you try to negate an user name in a
Defaults option. For example:

Defaults:dkopecek requiretty  ... works
Defaults:!dkopecek requiretty ... does not work

I've looked into the toke.l file and found out that the rule doesn't
count with the negation operator. The rule is...

<INITIAL>^[[:blank:]]*Defaults([:@>\!]{WORD})?

...but it should probably read...

<INITIAL>^[[:blank:]]*Defaults([:@>\!]\!?{WORD})?

i.e. include the optional '!' operator since WORD is defined so that
this character is excluded. I've attached two parser trace files
(yydebug set to 1 and "%option debug" in toke.l). One with the original
rule and second with the modified rule. Note that I've included
several more Defaults option to test the behavior of other parts of the
parser.

Dan