[sudo-workers] sudo and the github world - checking I did not miss something obvious.

Michael Felt michael at felt.demon.nl
Fri Dec 8 03:51:11 MST 2017

Hi Todd,

I thought I had made a mistake (my copy of sudo on github is not based
on a fork off of yours) - and your announcement of the beta release of
1.8.22 made me think I should be updating my "master" and then try to
fast-forward (or whatever git syntax it is to forget where it was as
branch and just be a new one) - I noticed I could not find your sudo on
github.

Is that correct - and are you not planning on using github?

If not, fine - I'll just update my 'master' when the official releases
come out.

Michael