[sudo-workers] #include and #includedir support to sudoers2ldif

Natale Vinto nvinto at redhat.com
Wed Oct 4 04:28:02 MDT 2017

Hello,

I was wondering what's the best approach to support #include and
#includedir directives into sudoers2ldif script. I'd like to add this
feature, and I was looking int mailing list archives if anything figured
out the same issue, but it looks not.

In order to keep it general, would be acceptable as modify something like
an initial scan for those keywords in the sudoers file, and thus a
concatenation of each file included into the input buffer for the as-is
ldif translation process?

Thanks

Natale