[sudo-workers] sudo 1.8.25b1 released
Todd C. Miller
Todd.Miller at sudo.ws
Mon Aug 27 11:11:28 MDT 2018
The first beta version for sudo 1.8.25 is now available. Sudo
1.8.25 is primarily a bug fix release. I expect this to be a short
release cycle, focused on bug fixes.
For a list of download mirror sites, see:
Sudo web site:
Sudo web site mirrors:
Major changes between sudo 1.8.25 and 1.8.24:
* Fixed a bug introduced in sudo 1.8.20 that broke formatting of
I/O log timing file entries on systems without a C99-compatible
snprintf() function. Our replacement snprintf() doesn't support
floating point so we can't use the "%f" format directive.
* I/O log timing file entries now use a monotonic timer and include
nanosecond precision. A monotonic timer that does not increment
while the system is sleeping is used where available.
* Fixed a bug introduced in sudo 1.8.24 where sudoNotAfter in the LDAP
backend was not being properly parsed. Bug #845.
* When sudo runs a command in a pseudo-tty, the slave device is
now closed in the main process immediately after starting the
monitor process. This removes the need for an AIX-specific
workaround that was added in sudo 1.8.24.
* Added support for monotonic timers on HP-UX.
* Fixed a bug displaying timeout values the "sudo -V" output.
The value displayed was 3600 times the actual value. Bug #846.
* Fixed a build issue on AIX 7.1 BOS levels that include memset_s()
and define rsize_t in string.h. Bug #847.
* The testsudoers utility now supports querying an LDIF-format
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the sudo-workers